Re: Vagrant (virtual machines) and Devuan

Gordon Haverland

Well, if one works with the actual box that was full, VBoxManage isn't
let me clone it.

If I had of set up an apt-cache (or similar) before proceeding on this,
I could have had a cache of the packages downloaded, so that another
download from the Internet would not be needed. I suppose a person can
try and download all the packages from /var to the disk on the real
machine.

But, I did run a recursive copy (scp -rp ...) to get all the Qt5
stuff. Hopefully one can carry on from that.

But at this point, it looks like all one can do is destroy the box, and
then see if you can restart with a new box that is enlarged to begin
with.