Re: [OT] Rogers to axe Mobilicity, transfer to Chatr

Bart Oleksy

That’s definitely a nice thing about Wind (no contracts)!   I was actually looking at the Mobilicity $35/month unlimited deal – last I checked Wind’s was $40/month, but I might not switch to either – depends on how energetic I feel to check into them.  J

Bart

From: elug@groups.io [mailto:elug@groups.io] On Behalf Of Maurice Hilarius
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:39 PM
To: elug@groups.io
Subject: Re: [elug] [OT] Rogers to axe Mobilicity, transfer to Chatr

Hey,  this is not a risk. Make sure you have an unlocked phone.  Wind is no contract,  so if you are not happy,  say bye bye.  So far they have good service.  I am sending this on Wind right now from Clarke Stadium

On May 11, 2016 1:27 PM, "Bart Oleksy" <BARTO@...> wrote:

I was just mildly debating switching to their $35/month unlimited talk/text/data deal (from Speakout 7-11), but it’s not clear if they will ‘grandfather’ existing plans when the actual switch is made later.  Hmmm…

Thanks for the heads-up!

Bart