From: elug@groups.io [mailto:elug@groups.io] On Behalf Of Keehan Dowd
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:19 PM
To: elug@groups.io
Subject: Re: [elug] [OT] Rogers to axe Mobilicity, transfer to Chatr

Silly mobile linking thingy!   Sorry 'bout that.   Here's the working link:
http://business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/rogers-communications-to-axe-mobilicity-brand-move-customers-to-chatr

Rogers to axe Mobilicity, transfer to Chat

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Keehan Dowd <keehan.dowd@...> wrote:

Be prepared Wind users....you're next!  (and I say this as a six-year Wind user).  I don't think Wind will be folded, but the service will certainly change under Shaw.

http://digital.edmontonjournal.com/epaper/showlink.aspx?bookmarkid=917WX7LSHGX2&preview=article&linkid=98e9376c-0fb3-49d6-acd4-96d4ea5a7092&pdaffid=kVxEmWDiVrcfl1P8SlNFZA%3d%3d

Regards,
Keehan