Evansville Condo Network email@example.com
Update - as of March 2019, the group no longer holds meetings. The 2 factors that led to this were 1) there is no way to advertise the meetings outside the group (Local Happenings vanished from the Courier-Press) and 2) no one was willing to schedule the meetings. If someone wants to start up meetings, post a message and plan one.
HOA/COA owners and directors in the Evansville area interested in networking about condo management issues. The group grew out of a few owners from different condo properties that were discussing some common issues with association governance. That became an email list which grew by word of mouth and later the group began to meet in person in early 2017. Now the group meets monthly, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Evansville Central Library. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or the subscribe address at the bottom of this page. This group has a Facebook Page and Group.
The purpose of the group is to foster discussion and education of issues involved in condo purchase and ownership as well as management of condominium and homeowner associations.
- 36 Members
- 164 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.