Evansville Condo Network firstname.lastname@example.org
HOA/COA owners and directors in the Evansville area interested in networking about condo management issues. The group grew out of a few owners from different condo properties that were discussing some common issues with association governance. That became an email list which grew by word of mouth and later the group began to meet in person in early 2017. Now the group meets monthly, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Evansville Central Library. For more information email email@example.com or the subscribe address at the bottom of this page. This group has a Facebook Page and Group.
The purpose of the group is to foster discussion and education of issues involved in condo purchase and ownership as well as management of condominium and homeowner associations.
- 35 Members
- 127 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- 2 Email integrations
- 1 Facebook integration