ANYONE THERE

Pete

Hello is this group still going ?  de Pete zl2aub

?

Peter Jennings

The group is going. There just aren't any messages.

If support is needed, we are here.

HNY
Peter VE3SUN

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 6:16 PM Pete <zl2aub@...> wrote:

Hello is this group still going ?  de Pete zl2aub

?

Pete

Thanks Peter  I was wondering about the cycle graph as if cycle 25 is being added ?   Cheers Pete

On 8/01/2021 11:31 pm, Peter Jennings wrote:

The group is going. There just aren't any messages.

If support is needed, we are here.

HNY
Peter VE3SUN

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 6:16 PM Pete <zl2aub@...> wrote:

Hello is this group still going ?  de Pete zl2aub

?

Peter Jennings

Thanks for the reminder. I should do that.

It is not as important to provide that sort of information in the program as there are now so many sources of similar information at our fingertips on web sites. Back when that was implemented, it was hard to get it.

Peter

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 7:38 PM Pete <zl2aub@...> wrote:

Thanks Peter  I was wondering about the cycle graph as if cycle 25 is being added ?   Cheers Pete

On 8/01/2021 11:31 pm, Peter Jennings wrote:
The group is going. There just aren't any messages.

If support is needed, we are here.

HNY
Peter VE3SUN

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 6:16 PM Pete <zl2aub@...> wrote:

Hello is this group still going ?  de Pete zl2aub

?

Pete

Great Peter thanks for the site  I  have been on it for years  one stop shop hi and always useful to see whos on and where.  73 de Pete