New DX Marathon Manager Appointed!

John K9EL

Please join me in welcoming Mark, WC3W as the new manager of the DX Marathon!    Mark will lead a team to continue the development and growth of the DX Marathon.   If you would like to be a part of the DX Marathon team, please contact Mark right away: WC3W at dxmarathon dot com.   He will be contacting many of you as he builds the new DX Marathon team.  Mark is looking for a database manager, web site managers, software programmers, etc.

I will remain involved for some time to assure a smooth transition.   The official transfer date is January 1, 2023.  Please give Mark your full support!

 73 John K9EL

Join dxmarathon@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.