Re: Zoom CN Dhamma discussion Aug. 20th: Innermost

nina

Dear Alberto,

I like the sutta and the way you present it to Lukas. In the future, I used to think of a future life, but it can be the nearest future. That makes it more actual. Just now we have different expectations to be realised soon.

Nina.

Op 25 aug. 2020, om 17:03 heeft alberto <alberto.spera@...> het volgende geschreven:

“And how, householder, does one entertain expectations? Here, householder, someone thinks: ‘May I have such form in the future! May I have such feeling in the future! May I have such perception in the future! May I have such volitional formations in the future! May I have such consciousness in the future!’
It is in such a way that one entertains expectations.