Re: Zoom CN Dhamma discussion Aug. 20th: Innermost

nina

Dear Azita,

Good, that is daily life. Understanding can be developed naturally. As you said before about your grand daughter, when you asked her to touch the table, she said: hard. If there are conditions, it is good when you tell us more about her.

Nina.

Op 24 aug. 2020, om 00:22 heeft Azita Gill <azitag@...> het volgende geschreven:

I probably should not have turned on video while having a curious 5 yr old sitting on my knee :(   in fact I hardly heard anything of the discussion  because there was quite a bit of activity going on around me.  Just wanted to see you all.