Re: Zoom CN Dhamma discussion Aug. 20th: Innermost

szmicio

Hi Alberto,

A: I've read DSG only after the Zoom discussion, sorry, I'll try to answer myself...
In Tipitaka the word Buddha refers to any enlightened being: Sammasambuddhas, the perfect ones who have accumulated parami to the topmost limit: to the level that they attain enlightenment by themselves and can teach what they've enlightened to others as well, the Paccekabuddhas who have accumulated parami to the level that they enlighten by themselves but not quite to the level that they can teach what they've enlightened to others, and Savakabuddha those who have accumulated just enough parami to penetrate the 4 truths by listening and developing the teachings as explained by a Sammasambuddha. Will any of us here ever be a Sammasambuddha? I doubt it, a Paccekabuddha? A bit more likely (just a bit :), a Savakabuddha? it's such a long long way ahead, who can know? only a Sammasambuddha.

Lukas: I am sorry you couldn't understand me, and what I meant.

I meant savaka before, not savaka Buddha. I know you tried your best, Sorry.
I only asked the pandara citta and 'Buddha nature' by Mahajana. So yes I can feel with you this BUddhahood thing. But is not that. Sorry I got you a problem and bothered you. It's not that.

Best wishes
Lukas