Re: Zoom CN Dhamma discussion Aug. 20th: Innermost

Sarah Abbott

Lukas
I will not be in tomorrow Saturday Dhamma discussion with Ajahn...

S: Even if you're sick, it's much better if you join the discussion and ask your own questions. Ajahn can understand your points much more easily and have a dialogue with you.

I've joined many sessions when I've not been well or immediately after surgery and it's the best medicine and one thinks of helping and sharing with others too at such times with comments and questions. If it's really not possible, join us tomorrow.

Hope to see you! It takes courage, I know.

Sarah