Topics

YADDNet server outage?

Richard Ware

Hello folks

Doing a check of my 'stations logged' for today (29th) I can't see
anything showing between 0001z and the present time (0929z). There
should've been 5 VHF loggings between 0001z and 0716z

Looking at David's uploads (IO75) I can also see there's nothing
showing between 0013Z and 0743Z today.
Similarly for OE3WYC, nothing between 0013z and 0752z

Cheers

Hi Rich,

Yes, well spotted!

The datacentre owners did some work during the night and rebooted our machine at around midnight.

For some reason my auto-start script for Yaddnet didn't work and I had to log in and start it manually this morning.

I think I've found the problem now, so hopefully it won't happen again if/when the server is next rebooted.

On 29/01/2020 09:38, Richard Ware wrote:
Hello folks
Doing a check of my 'stations logged' for today (29th) I can't see
anything showing between 0001z and the present time (0929z). There
should've been 5 VHF loggings between 0001z and 0716z
Looking at David's uploads (IO75) I can also see there's nothing
showing between 0013Z and 0743Z today.
Similarly for OE3WYC, nothing between 0013z and 0752z
Cheers
Rich