Topics

YADDnet registration

Andrei Volkov

Hello! Count me in. RXID - es1005swl, Andrei V, Estonia Tallinn, Locator KO29EK

John Pumford-Green

On 12/07/2019 11:20, Andrei Volkov wrote:
Hello! Count me in. RXID - es1005swl, Andrei V, Estonia Tallinn, Locator KO29EK

Thanks Andrei,

I've added you to the new database.

Glad to see your reports.

GM4SLV

John Pumford-Green

--- for the DSC List - Micheal emailed me directly with his request. I'm posting this, and my reply, to the list, to make sure everyone sees all the YaDDNet registration requests etc...

Hello Micheal,

Good to hear from you.

I've added your details to the database of registered users.

The new user database will begin controlling access to YaDDNet uploads in the next few days.

Regards,

John

On 12/07/2019 17:17, Michael Heinemann wrote:
Hi John,
At the moment I am only sporadically on air for DSC (8 Mhz.)
But hope the situation improves by the end of the year.
It would be an honor if you include me in the list.
RX - ID = _DE-N-23769-8_
Michael Heinemann
Isle Fehmarn in the Baltic
Loc: _JO54NJ_
_
_
Thx John and best wishes from the Baltic Coast
Michael

Michael Heinemann

Hi John and group,

thanks for the registration and sorry for the confusion. I will post group relevant things directly to the group.

Does everything work as usual after registration? Same server / port?

Best wishes,
Michael