Topics

YaDD instruction manual

vlfman

Hello all.  I recently downloaded the YaDD program and I'm trying to find an instruction manual for it.  Can anyone point me to one.  Thanks.

Richard Ware

On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 at 23:32, vlfman <pete0217@...> wrote:

Hello all. I recently downloaded the YaDD program and I'm trying to find an instruction manual for it. Can anyone point me to one. Thanks.
--------------

Hi Pete

The short answer is "there isn't one".

Have you got it working?
If not, how far down the road have you got before you got stuck?

Sing out on here and we'll see if we can help you

Rgds
Rich

vlfman

Hi Rich,

Well that explains why I haven’t been able to find a manual for YaDD.
Interestingly though, I came across an instruction manual for a program
called YaND. And since the program names were somewhat similar I downloaded
it out of curiosity. And darned if many of the screens weren’t very similar
in both programs. So I have been able to learn quite a bit from the
instructions for YaND. I have got YaDD working now and am just starting to
get my feet wet with it. So if do come across an impasse at some point I
will take your suggestion and throw my problem out to the group. Thank you
for your help!

- Pete

Hello all. I recently downloaded the YaDD program and I'm trying to find
an instruction manual for it. Can anyone point me to one. Thanks.
--------------

Hi Pete

The short answer is "there isn't one".

Have you got it working?
If not, how far down the road have you got before you got stuck?

Sing out on here and we'll see if we can help you

Rgds
Rich

Bert Vierhout

Pete,

I never found a Yadd-manual. You can learn it yourself.

If you want to use Yadd in combination with yadd2map (yaddtomap) - what gives very nice results- , you can find in the program a French written manual for yadd2map. If necessary you can translate it with a internet-translate-programma . I have translated the French manual into a Dutch version on pdf.

Bert

Op 9-12-2019 om 00:32 schreef vlfman:

Hello all.  I recently downloaded the YaDD program and I'm trying to find an instruction manual for it.  Can anyone point me to one.  Thanks.

vlfman

OK, good to know.  Thank you Bert!