Topics

yadd2map

Brian Walker

Hi all. Don't know where my initial post went so trying again..Thing is I'm returning to the dsc logging hobby, basically as the new yadd2map program has arrived which enables me to view my spots and makes things much more interesting. Have been using this prog for the last few nights and for the most part I'm doing ok. However, I don't know if I'm doing somet hing wrong or if it's down to my system, as I'm getting a SQL Locic Error message come up when choosing 'Log' tab in yadd2map and have to retart prog to get rid of it... Any ideas on this would be appreciated. I'm using Windows 8 by the way. Both Chrome and Firefox browsers onboard..Thanks...