Topics

UNID 000016100 update

Richard Ware

Hello folks

Our UNID MMSI number 00016100 is slowly chugging its way Southwestwards across the Black Sea, having cleared the sea of Azov (see attachments). The position at latitude 44-25N was at 0505z yesterday and the one at latitude 43-50N was at 1553z yesterday

(Screengrabs credit Google Maps)

Rich

peter

On 11/10/2019 09:09, Richard Ware wrote:
Our UNID MMSI number 00016100 is slowly chugging its way Southwestwards
across the Black Sea, having cleared the sea of Azov (see attachments). The
position at latitude 44-25N was at 0505z yesterday and the one at latitude
43-50N was at 1553z yesterday

(Screengrabs credit Google Maps)

Rich
Nice detective work Rich..!

Peter

Richard Ware

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 10:37, peter via Groups.Io
<peterconway.ndb=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:

Nice detective work Rich..!
---------------------

This is the area of DSC logging that I enjoy a lot more than simply
crossing off stations heard or chasing DX on two. Going behind the
scenes, as it were. The nuts-and-bolts of it all
I suppose it will all change when YADDNet closes (and I presume it
will) as we won't have access to its excellent search facilities and
won't be able to see what other uploaders have been hearing.
Unless of course, those who currently upload to YADDNet were to post
their logs here. The group currently has 337 subscribers. The number
of active ones can't be much more than a dozen or so.

A pity

Rich

ros.palermo@...

An excellent investigative activity Rich!

Rosario