Topics

Help info Yadd2Map

Mauro

Hi,
after the various changes .. I ask you if you can help me for the new setting of Yadd2Map to see the stations, ships on the map. Thanks again73!
Mauro

Bert Vierhout

Change nothing in YADD. In Yadd2Map change GM4SLV in www.yaddnet.org. That is all

Succes and good DX

Bert

Op 5-12-2019 om 22:05 schreef Mauro:

Hi,
after the various changes .. I ask you if you can help me for the new setting of Yadd2Map to see the stations, ships on the map.
Thanks again73!
Mauro

Mauro

Hi ,
please ....no info ?
73
Mauro

Da: @MauroGiroletti
Data: 5-dic-2019 22.05
A: <dsc-list@groups.io>
Ogg: Help info Yadd2Map
Hi,
after the various changes .. I ask you if you can help me for the
new setting of Yadd2Map to see the stations, ships on the map.
Thanks again73!
Mauro

Frans Vink

Mauro,

Send your settings, then very likely someone will see the error, screens shots of both please

Frans Vink
Quality Training Solutions
Managing Partner
1422, Chemin du Val Martin