Topics

Database MMSI Coast and Ship

MarioLuciano

Edited

Hy, all
I am an Italian SWL and wanted to ask you for information. Where can I find a fairly up-to-date list of MMSI codes for ships and coast stations? I tried to do some research on the ITU web page but some codes don't find them, although the DSC message is correct. As a software I use YADD latest version. Thanks to those who can give me some information about it.

73
Mario

Calico

Try MarineTraffic website

On 30 Jun 2019, at 10:24, MarioLuciano <mario.luciano.m@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hy, all
I am an Italian SWL and wanted to ask you for information. Where can I find a fairly up-to-date list of MMSI codes for ships and coast stations? I tried to do some research on the ITU web page but some codes don't find them, although the DSC message is correct. As a software I use YADD latest version. Thanks to those who can give me some information about it.

73
Mario

John Pumford-Green

On 30/06/2019 10:22, MarioLuciano wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
Hy, all
I am an Italian SWL and wanted to ask you for information. Where can I find a fairly up-to-date list of MMSI codes for ships and coast stations? I tried to do some research on the ITU web page but some codes don't find them, although the DSC message is correct. As a software I use YADD latest version. Thanks to those who can give me some information about it.
Mario,

Here is a place to get a list of Ship MMSI/Names:

http://gm4slv.plus.com:8000/pages/php/mmsi_shipname_ordered.php

For Coast Stations:

http://gm4slv.plus.com:8000/pages/php/test/mmsi_coast.php

From both of these web pages you can choose to save the data as a text file that can be used with YaDD.

Regards,

John
GM4SLV

ros.palermo@...

Good morning Mario, follow what John has shown you.

73, Rosario