Topics

yadd2map not showing ships

Brian Walker

I wonder if someone here could help me please. I have just returned to receiving dsc messages as part of my overall marine interest. In the past I
had no problem running yadd2map connected to YaDD and enjoyed seeing my spots on a map. Now I find that I can only view the received coastal stations, the ships fail to appear for some strange reason.  I have my setup for both YaDD and yadd2map as before, and as the author of yadd2map describes, but although my spots (including ships) are received by GM4SLV's data base I fail to get any ships to show on the map.  Has the configuration changed I wonder. or is there some silly thing I'm doing wrong.
Any help appreciated. Thanks in advace
Regards Brian (G0HDI)

Frans Vink

Brian,

Many are struggling with this. The MarineTraffic website has changed and therefore the ships can no longer be found. Only the developer of the YADD2MaAP can fix this.

Hope this helps,

Frans

From: John Pumford-Green <gm4slv@...>
Date: 26/02/2020 06:55 (GMT+00:00)