Problems on http://gm4slv.plus.com

Bert Vierhout

Hello all,

Hello all

I have problems to reach http://gm4slv.plus.com
Do you have the same ?
On other sites I have no problem.
Could it be that there are problems wih the site http://gm4slv.plus.com:8000/. (yaddnet) ?

Bert Vierhout in the Netherland (city Apeldoorn)

Richard Ware

On Sat, 28 Sep 2019 at 19:01, Bert Vierhout <bert.vierhout@...> wrote:

I have problems to reach http://gm4slv.plus.com
Do you have the same ?
---------------

I checked between 1809 and 1847z and it was off
It's now back on, as of 1900z

Rich

Bert Vierhout

All,

I see the site is restarted. Thanks tot the webmaster.

Bert

John Pumford-Green

On 28/09/2019 20:01, Bert Vierhout wrote:
Hello all,
Hello all
I have problems to reach _http://gm4slv.plus.com_
Do you have the same ?
Hello All,

Last evening there were several long electricity failures here at my QTH. The power restored and failed many times between 18:00z and 21:00z before eventually returning and remaining on at around 22:00z

Sorry for the intermittent loss of Yaddnet during this time.

We had an interesting evening cooking and eating by candlelight!

Bert Vierhout

👍😋

Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.