Topics

New to YADD - Program Fails to Initialize

Dirk Claessens

Hi Vassily,
Is this Yadd session visible on screen as well?
If so, confirm the error message and quit Yadd.
If not, kill yadd.exe  from task manager.and start again.

Regards - Dirk

Dirk Claessens

Hi Rich,
Perfect advise by you and others!

Vassily,
- Yadd/Yand should not be installed anywhere UNDER .../program files/  unless you have full admin rights
to that directory. The installer will give you the option to install in c:/whatever you wish. please read the user manual. During the install, don't click OK OK OK without reading the options.
- By default, Yadd will make a shortcut to yadd.exe in the directory it was installed in.
You cannot start Yadd multiple times from that same shortcut. The screenshot you posted clearly proves that is what has happened.

Regards - Dirk

Vasily Matveev

Good evening all!

Checked task manager.
Only one session YADD in active.

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.ru

четверг, 19 сентября 2019 г., 16:49 +0300 от fvink@... <fvink@...>:

Check you Task Manager and kill the first copy

Frans