Topics

New file uploaded to dsc-list@groups.io

dsc-list@groups.io Notification <dsc-list+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the dsc-list@groups.io group.

File: DSC 20190103.jpg

Uploaded By: Leon Koning

My first results with YADD in combination with DX Atlas. My QTH is in the Netherlands. Sadly DX Atlas only records the coast stations.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/dsc-list/files/DSC%2020190103.jpg

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

fj nuijen

Hello

I use YADD2MAP for plotting,Coast and Ships are plotted.
This software is in the files section of this forum.
It`s working only (by my knowledge) on Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge .

73 and good DX`ing
de NL8811 (JO33LB)

claude

hello

Yadd2map works on windows 7 and windows 10 32 and 64 bits
Tested with Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

i will go to try buildingĀ  on Linux when i'm less busy

73's
F5065SWL

fj nuijen

Thanks for this information ,The program working perfect even with heavy traffic witch i got sometimes.

73`sĀ
NL8811 (JO33LB) Netherlands
Google Translation