Topics

Carrier on 8 Mhz

peter
 

Hi all,

A strong carrier noted here last night on 8414.5 Khz has appeared again this afternoon.

Peter

Virus-free. www.avast.com

do1dxx <do1dxx@...>
 

Hi Peter
Same here in the afternoon. Impossible to log weak stations.
Vy 73 Andy




Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.

peter
 

Hi Andy, yes it was strong here - gone this morning - we'll see if it returns tonight!

73,

Peter


On 14/10/2017 07:32, do1dxx do1dxx@... [dsc-list] wrote:
Hi PeterSame here in the afternoon. Impossible to log weak stations.Vy 73 Andy



Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.


Virus-free. www.avast.com

Thomas (tiNG)
 

Hi group.

 

Nothing here in JO44RP at the moment.

 

Will have an ear on that frequency.

 

Kind regards.

 

Thomas (tiNG)

 1 / 1

peter
 

Hi Thomas & all,

Strong carrier now back on 8414.5 Khz - 1620utc

Peter

On 14/10/2017 09:42, 'Thomas (tiNG)' funkraum@... [dsc-list] wrote:
Hi group.
 
Nothing here in JO44RP at the moment. 
 
Will have an ear on that frequency.
 
Kind regards.
 
Thomas (tiNG)



Virus-free. www.avast.com

Thomas (tiNG)
 

Good evening Peter and group.

 

Confirmed! Signal strength here at JO44RP at low S2-S3 with lots of QRN due to high speed solar wind (-> www. Spaceweather.com).

 

Kind regards.

 

Thomas (tiNG)

 1 / 1

peter
 

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for confirmation, carrier had gone this morning so.....whether it will return again this afternoon/evening..?

73,

Peter 

On 15/10/2017 18:02, 'Thomas (tiNG)' funkraum@... [dsc-list] wrote:
Good evening Peter and group.

Confirmed! Signal strength here at JO44RP at low S2-S3 with lots of QRN due
to high speed solar wind (-> www. Spaceweather.com).

Kind regards.

Thomas (tiNG)



Virus-free. www.avast.com