Re: Help info Yadd2Map

John Pumford-Green

Mauro,

I do not use yadd2map and have no knowledge of how it works, but Bert has already replied to your question... his answer was:

"Change nothing in YADD. In Yadd2Map change GM4SLV in www.yaddnet.org. That is all"

I have looked at the help file in the Yadd2map git repository:

https://github.com/ClaudeMa/yadd2map/raw/master/manual/doc_fr.odt

and I think Bert means you leave YaDD configured normally for use with Yadd2map:

host "127.0.0.1"
port "50666"

and change the yadd2map configuration to relay the messages to the new YaDDNet address:

host : "www.yaddnet.org"
port : "50666"

instead of the original "gm4slv.plus.com"

Hope this helps?

John
GM4SLV

On 07/12/2019 06:07, Mauro wrote: