Re: Mystery Carrier on 2187.5

Richard Ware

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 at 09:58, david via Groups.Io
<zinc65=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello All,
For several hours, I have been seeing/hearing a constant carrier on 2187.5
It is quite strong, here in IO75, and many signals are not being decoded
because of it. We have seen this sort of interference before, presumably
caused by a 'stuck' transmitter somewhere. I wonder how far it is
detectable. Does anyone else see it?

David/folks

It was being a right pain in the anodes here last night. I've got a
screen grab of the last time this happened and it was on the Saturday
when we 'flogged the clocks' last year. Same as yesterday. Coincidence
or something else?. Are we being got at? !

Rich
Dorset_UK