From: dsc-list@groups.io <dsc-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of John
Pumford-Green
Sent: 26 October 2019 19:55
To: dsc-list@groups.io
Subject: [dsc-list] YaDDNet Migration!

Hello all,

After my recent announcement that I intended to cease running the
YaDDNet online DSC database I was approached off-list by Alan Spindel
ex Chief Engineer of the Mobile Radio/WLO coast station.

He offered to provide a cloud server in their data centre to host
YaDDNet so that it may continue to operate for the benefit of the
community.

I couldn't let the offer pass, and yesterday Alan built the virtual
server and last night I copied over all my code and a snapshot of the
the SQL database to the new host.