From: dsc-list@groups.io <dsc-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of doh@...
Sent: 29 September 2019 21:22
To: dsc-list@groups.io
Subject: [dsc-list] SIMAC

HI all,

In week 40 and 41 SIMAC will conduct GMDSS course. Hopefully some of our Safety Check will reach your radios.

I would like comments on this site if you receive any of them, because it's so nice for me to use the information in class to demonstrate the range for DSC on different bands.

I hope you'll help me - the course is running Monday till Friday week 40 and Monday till Wednesday week 41.

Best regards,

Dorte

Head of GMDSS/SIMAC