Re: SIMAC

doh@...

Hi Mats,

I have 4 radioes in total. The one I use the most transmit with 150W but I also have one with 250W and one with 500W. They are part of a full ship station (4 stations) allthough the Navigational School don't move much.

Antennaes are alike - all aprox 8 meters whip antennaes. Each radio have their own set of antennaes. So the roof more or less looks like a hedgehog.

I do though have some difficulties with power on 6mHz on one of my radios - it transmit with only 8W there. It will be solved soon I hope.

Regards

Dorte