Re: New to YADD - Program Fails to Initialize

Richard Ware

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 at 12:01, Vasily Matveev via Groups.Io
<ra1amw=mail.ru@groups.io> wrote:

Can you see the YADD screen ?
-Yes

Is it booting up?
-Yes, but with this notice. pls see attached photo
--------------------

That is strange.
To get that message it must think that YADD is already running and
that when you go to start the program it is telling you "You can't do
that because you already have a copy of YADD in that directory and you
can't have two". But you say there is only one copy.

I can get the same result by starting YADD from the taskbar and then
trying to start it again from the left-hand side of my screen where
the 'most-used' program shortcuts live. That is what I would expect to
happen

If you look in the folder where YADD is installed, there should be
only one instance of file YADD.exe but somehow the computer thinks
there's another one

Dirk?
Help ! Any ideas?