Re: New to YADD - Program Fails to Initialize

Vasily Matveev

Well, I have written about this problem before.

Четверг, 19 сентября 2019, 14:05 +03:00 от Richard Ware <richardjware@...>:

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 at 09:52, Vasily Matveev via Groups.Io
<ra1amw@...> wrote:

> Reinstall the YADD (not to Program files), at first all was good but on next day of useing happend the same problem and still not working.
-----------------------------

You haven't given us much to go on. It's like saying "I'm in London
and my car won't start. Help"
Are you starting the program from a short-cut on your desktop?
When you reinstalled the program does the shortcut point to the old or
the new location?
Are you sure you've uninstalled ALL folders and files from where the
old install was?
Can you see the YADD screen ? Is it booting up?
Does it say INITIALIZING but it does not go to READY?

So many possibilities
Rich

С уважением,

ra1amw@...