Re: New to YADD - Program Fails to Initialize

dave@...

Thanks.  Fixed it perfectly.  Regards, Dave R.

From: dsc-list@groups.io <dsc-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Frans Vink
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 09:53
To: dsc-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [dsc-list] New to YADD - Program Fails to Initialize

Hello,

Consider NOT installing in Program Files and your problem will go away.

Hope this helps,

Frans

I’ve recently downloaded and installed YADD on my Windows 10 machine.  When I launch the application, it fails to initialize and reports “Severe Database Problem”.  Is there a fix?  The DSCLOGS.abs file downloaded does not appear to contain a table.

Regards,

Dave Rockwell,

U. S. Coast Guard Auxiliary