Re: YaDDNet reporting function

Richard Ware

On Sun, 4 Aug 2019 at 12:29, david via Groups.Io
<zinc65=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello All,
(but probably John, in the main)
I have navigated to the Report Generator page, put in my Receiver ID, and
selected the 'All Time' radio-button. But pressing 'Get RWW' gets an
indication of activity in the page tab, but nothing else. I thought John's
laptop might be taking some time to trawl through all its records, so I
waited, but an hour elapsed without further progress.

David/folks

I'm getting the same results here. No sign of anything after 25 mins.
"Last 30 days" works OK for both ships and coast stations but "all
time" seems to go into 'waiting' mode and stays there. I'm using
SeaMonkey as my browser. There's a circular icon that rotates during
searches. That must be on its 1000th orbit by now !

Strange, as I used it to compile an 'all time' list not all that long
ago. I didn't make a note of when though