Re: VHF DSC Monitoring

Jay Law

Great thanks Peter

I think I've seen screenshots of MultiPSK - 'Multi' being the operative word - as you say - the screen looked a bit cluttered...

I think I might do some comparisons with YaDD...

Cheers again

On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 at 14:10, peter via Groups.Io <peterconway.ndb=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:

On 26/07/2019 10:24, Jay Law wrote:
> I'm thinking like HF NAVTEX on YaND - I could use YaDD but any (coast station) signals would be UNIDs?
>
> Hi Jay,
I use Multipsk  http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm  for all my
decoding needs and find the GMDSS module is very sensitive and has a
nice graphic interface with various optipns it also has VHF included.
The free version has decoding limitations and the somewhat "cluttered"
top of the screen maybe a bit offputting initially but results are
excellent.

Best regards,
Peter

--