Re: REU DSC logs

peter

Hi Andy,

You could try a 'snailmail' postal report to RCC Nouakchott P.O. Box 4917 Nouakchott  - that address was listed in the Admiralty List of Radio Signals.  Yes it'a a pity but IMO lists cannot always be relied on

Good luck!

73, Peter

On 15/07/2019 08:02, Andy wrote:
Thank you, Peter.
I'm was looking for a contact for a reception report and I usually also look at
the IMO file
CIRC\GMDSS\01\GMDSS.1-CIRC.22.docx (30 July 2018).
But NO Mauritania found! I thought, the IMO has to know all MRCC stations.
In older files, I found some email addresses
ccsm@... (wrong - bounces)
alysidi@... <mailto:alysidi@...> (no reply 2017)
RCCNKTT@... <mailto:RCCNKTT@...> (no reply 2017)
Anyone with an idea? Mr Google was not on my side :(