From: dsc-list@groups.io <dsc-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Pumford-Green
Sent: 09 July 2019 10:50
To: dsc-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [dsc-list] REU - DSC Logs from W Scotland

On 09/07/2019 10:25, david via Groups.Io wrote:

> These are the stations that YaDDNet says I uploaded in the last 7 days,

> although I am still dubious about the dates it is using.

Hello David,

Thanks for spotting the error in my PHP code.

I think I've found and corrected it.

Running the "last 7 days" report now (on the 9th) shows logs from the

2nd to the 8th which is my understanding of "last 7 days".

I deliberately don't include the current day. So for today, the "last 7

completed days" is:

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th of July

GM4SLV