Re: MMSI 22222222

Mats A

Hi all.

I have spent some time correlating YaDDNet and AIS targets on well known AIS sites.

The ship with MMSI 222222222 have called a bunch of ships at anchor outside Rotterdam, and i did a check of the ships at anchor in YaDDNet.
One of these was a crude oli tanker with MMSI 538006485, which did not pop up at all during the last year?
I know the oil companies are quite stringent to check the radio records during vetting and may request the crew to do some radio stuff.
I guess this makes this ship a potential candidate for the MMSI 222222222.

I will keep an eye at this.

Best regards
//Mats