Re: DSC CeNE Log 01Mar2019

Don

Hi All,

I know Curacao is on air - I see others logs. I think it is interesting that I have moved about 960km closer to Curacao (4417km now), and reception is poor to nil! No logs here for 105 days! LoL

Another terrific snow storm day in Nebraska!

Don

More Live Radio Fun and a Whole Lot More!

Don KPC6NDB
Gothenburg, NE
N40.9 W100.1 2600ft DN90ww
BC1206CM Bearcat DX1000 FRG-100B
FunCube Dongle Pro+ ICF2010 Perseusx3
WR-G303e WR-G31DDCx7 SDRplay RSP2pro
R70 R71A w/250Hz R75x2 w/250Hz R7000
PRN1000x2 SDR-IQ SPR-4 SSR-1 w/NDB mod
SR-AF & LPF DSP599zx MFJ-784B HD-1418 AF-1 MSB-1
PA0RDT-MWx4 1@24ft 1@18ft DXE-ARAV3-1Px4
RYOAA McKay Dymek DA-100 AAx3
Z1501F Russian MW
96 Vintage ADF/RDF
2354 Lifetime logs +64k logs submitted

On 02-Mar-19 04:49, Thomas (tiNG) wrote:

Hi Don and group.

Curacao has been reported on 2187,5 kHz by mates in Germany and Austria a few days agao.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards and a nice weekend to all of you.

--
Thomas (tiNG)

Avast logo