Re: REU DSC logs

Richard Ware

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 17:15, peter via Groups.Io
<peterconway.ndb=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

Recent DSC logs. A rare outing by CROSS Corsen FRA was noted on 2187.5 Khz
--------------------------------
Peter/folks

Corsen was also logged here, using the SeaTTY software hence the
ten-digit MMSI number

GMDSS DSC Message

Format: Selective call to an individual station (120)
To: 0022753000
Category: Routine
From: 0022753000
Telecommand1: J3E TP (109)
Telecommand2: No information (126)
Frequency1: 02716.0 kHz
Frequency2: 02716.0 kHz
EOS (Ack. RQ)
--
05.02.2019 17:18:52 UTC
2187.5 Kcs

There have been some strange goings-on today though vis-a-vis Corsen
Numerous calls to the station on 2187.5 during the day have gone
unaswered, but at 1528Z I copied an ACK from Jobourg to Corsen (no
sign of Corsen)
All I can assume is that maybe Corsen was testing with Jobourg on VHF
and Jobourg repiled using all freqs

GMDSS DSC Message

Format: Selective call to an individual station (120)
To: 0022753000
Category: Routine
From: 0022752000
Telecommand1: J3E TP (109)
Telecommand2: No information (126)
Frequency1: 02182.0 kHz
Frequency2: 02182.0 kHz
EOS (Ack. BQ)
---
06.02.2019 15:28:24 UTC
2187.5 Kc/s

Aha, Corsen still lives!

At 1801Z another burst from Corsen was noted

GMDSS DSC Message

Format: Selective call to an individual station (120)
To: 0022753000
Category: Safety
From: 0022753000
Telecommand1: Test (118)
Telecommand2: No information (126)
Frequency1: Unknown
Frequency2: Unknown
EOS (Ack. RQ)

--
06.02.2019 18:01:44 UTC
2187.5 Kc/s

It's all good stuff. The SeaTTY software is 'pretty hot'