Re: A sign of life

peter

Hi Thomas,

Good to hear you are making progress back into the hobby - I do remember your DSC contributions back in 2016/17 and look forward to seeing more in the future as and when circumstances are right for you.

Best regards,

Peter   g3ufi

On 03/02/2019 19:39, Thomas (tiNG) wrote:
Dear mates,

today a short sign of life on my part. For a little more than a year I am very
busy both professionally and privately and can't listen to shortwave. After our
move, we bought our own house, the shack is still packed in boxes waiting to be
rebuilt and set up.

Due to private and family circumstances, I could not tackle that yet, the hobby
had since stood behind. The same applies to the previous personal contacts with
some of you. I owe you a few emails with an answer but right now I just can't
manage it. But you are not forgotten, I will come back to you later.

I spent some hours on the bands but these were rather modest audits with a small
world receiver and there was nothing spectacular to log. That's why I decided
not to put what I heard in a mail to share it with you.

Still I will have to refrain from sending logs or participate in discussions for
some time. But, God willing, by the end of this year I hope to be QRV again and
will share my receptions with you or answer your last personal emails.

Meanwhile, I will follow your posts carefully and enjoy your logs.

Best regards from the north of Germany.

Thomas (tiNG)

Please reply tofunkraum@...