Re: Database Anomaly

Richard Ware

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 10:21, John Pumford-Green <gm4slv@...> wrote:

I haven't been keeping up to date with recent activity, and might have
missed other discoveries of land-based ship-station-MMSI "specials". If
any more have come to light, beyond those in the list above, can you let
me know, and I'll add them to YaDDNet.
----------------

As usual, thanks for the comprehensive answer to David's query John,
and thanks for all the work you do behind the scenes

Regarding 'specials'. I haven't logged any new ones recently as I'm
VHF-only for the time being but here are a few French Signal Stations
which are shown as UNID but, thanks to Peter's logs, can be identified
thus

002288198 Saint-Cast Signal Station
002288218 La Heve (Le Havre?) Signal Station
002288201 Ploumanc'h Signal Station
002288222 Boulogne Signal Station

It doesn't take much for these to manifest themselves on Ch70 (and
ch16) down here in the South when 'there's a bit of a lift on'

Cheers