Re: MMSI 258999349

Richard Ware

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 at 11:01, david via Groups.Io
<zinc65=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Rich,

I see from YaDDNet that Mats and I also reported the same transmission.
Mats and I also reported this station at 1343 yesterday, again being called by 'Public Correspondence Norway', although with different frequency pairs. This changing of the data suggests something deliberate, and makes me suspect a training or demonstration set-up all the more. It is a pity that none of us has captured calls FROM this station. Perhaps it is such low power that we are not receiving it.

Indeed

John PG and Mats have both logged it but they're both way up North
(see attachment|) so I suspect it's running low power

It's all good stuff.
On with the deerstalker hat and out with the pipe and magnifying glass :-)