From: dsc-list@groups.io <dsc-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Ware
Sent: 11 December 2018 08:51
To: DSC List <dsc-list@groups.io>
Subject: [dsc-list] MMSI 258999349

Hello folks

At 0823Z today (11th) I logged an ACK on 2177.0 from PC Norway to what
may well be another Norwegian shore establishment (258999349)

Mr Google takes me to a site all about 'FALCK NUTEC' including what
appears to be an example of a distress message, complete with callsign
(LJ4N, a typical shore establishment callsign) and a location (60-23N
005-15E).. If that position is its real one and not hypothetical then
it puts it somewhere West of Bergen

It has been heard by YADDNet. Once on 18th Sept and 3 times on 6th Nov.
Those calls were on 2187.5 not 2177.0

It's all good stuff