Re: REU - DSC Logs from W Scotland

peter

On 10/12/2018 13:21, Richard Ware wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 at 12:29, david via Groups.Io
<zinc65=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
A first full week monitoring 2177kHz. It is a relatively quiet band, and
most of the traffic I have been seeing has been from Scandinavians. I don't
know if that is a function of my location, or if that is a more general
observation.

David/folks
It's the same down here in the Deep South.of the UK
Looking back through my logs, apart from Valencia and Coruna, the only
other non-Scandinavian shore station logged was Reykjavik back in 2017

I'm on 2177 now and the only coast stations logged so far today have
been PC Norway and Rogaland
As David and Rich mention activity on 2177 Khz is pretty thin on the ground and mostly Scandinavian though some Spanish ones have appeared of late...

Good radio fun....

Peter