Re: REU DSC logs

peter

On 23/10/2018 12:34, Richard Ware wrote:
Nice catches on VHF there Peter

Conditions are up again today. I've just copied the delayed weather
broadcast from Valentia CG Radio on ch04 (its Mizen site) and a DSC
call was received from Valentia on ch70 at 1157z (site unknown but
probably the Mizen site as well). It's surprising what can pop up when
you think the band's dead. Baro here is 1031/falling at 1230z

It's all good stuff

Rich
No sign of Valentia here but a couple of unusual 002288xxx French Signal Stations were logged - I'll list them in next report. The pressure seems to be dropping now....1333z

Good radio fun...

Peter