Re: REU DSC logs

peter

On 21/10/2018 18:01, Richard Ware wrote:
As I mentioned in my posting, although VHF voice channels were alive
with all sorts of semi-Dog Xray, none of it percolated through to Ch70
Dublin was loud and clear on 16 and 04 (the Carlingford site) but
there was nothing on any of its other channels, which are all closer
than Carlingford
Rich, I emailed a report to MRCC Dublin late this afternoon and within 2 hours had this reply back.  Which was nice.....
All good radio fun..!

Peter

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your e mail – I can confirm we sent a dsc transmission at 1936utc >on the 20th oct to alert shipping to a broadcast of a radio navigational >warning.
Thank you for your interest and wish you all the best and good dxing for the >future.
Tom Byrne
Regards
MRCC Dublin
__
An Roinn Iompair, Turasóireachta agus Spóirt
Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport
Lána Líosain, Baile Átha Cliath, D02 TR60
Leeson Lane, Dublin, D02 TR60