Re: REU - DSC Logs from W Scotland

Mats Anderzén

John.

I'm a bit chocked over what you report, but very glad to hear you are recovering well from the clogged pipe issue, and consequential diagnoses.
Modern medicine are really amazing, when everything goes hand in hand, but rehab is tough. I know first hand, as we have a son who has some medical issues.

John, take care of yourself.

PS
I'm not surprised Snargate are rearranging.
I think several European administrations have a hard time to fill their schools.

//Mats