Re: REU - DSC Logs from W Scotland

peter

Hi John,

Sorry to hear of your 'enforced' holiday and glad to know you are back now and fully functional again.

73,       Peter  g3ufi

On 13/08/2018 10:13, John Pumford-Green wrote:

Perhaps John is having a holiday...
Not quite....

I had a heart attack (a proper STEMI) on the 16th of May. This was made more "interesting" by also having a short period of cardiac arrest (ASYTOLE) while in the Accident and Emergency at the local hospital. I regained consciousness to hear a nurse shout "he's back with us!" and to see her still performing the CPR chest compressions....

Then came an air-ambulance trip to the mainland, where I had 3 stents fitted and returned home 3 days later.

Since then I've been undergoing Cardiac Rehab and getting back to "normal", and I'm fully functional again, and back at work.

It wasn't really much of a holiday, but I did get a few weeks to sit in the garden in the sun!

I haven't been keeping a close eye on YaDDNet over the last couple of months, just letting it tick along looking after itself. Hopefully it's been behaving itself while I've had other things to attend to?

GM4SLV