Snargateradio: Status thereof

Richard Ware

Hello folks

I wonder if all is well with Snargateradio

The URL for the gmdsstraining website results in a "403 Forbidden"
display, their last 'tweet' was on 27th June and their Twitter profile
still shows gmdsstraining dot co dot uk as their website. Although the
last 'To Snargate' message was logged by YADDNet at 1352Z today (11th)
the last 'From Snargate' message was logged back on 9th Aug at 0004Z.
Nothing since. Has something died, I ask myself? Has the plug been
pulled?
The 'Snargate Status' link on YADDNet returns a "Not Found" condition

Time will tell, no doubt