Re: SHIP,218813000,BBC LIMA,DGNB2

Mats A

Hi All,

To me it seems as the ship have some technical malfunction to it's radiostation, as it is using telecommands (TC1 & TC2) which should not be available to a ship station.

What amazes me most are the fact than not one coast statation (zero), seems to even have tried to cantact the vessel on the appriopriate frequencies by DSC!
Since it has been continuing for such a long time I'm even doubtful that anyone have been in contact with the ship at all, otherwise it should have been a simple task to shut down the malfunctioning equipment.

Who oveserses the overall function of GMDSS, no one?

//Mats