Re: how to fill in a correct reception report

Jay Law

Hi Rosario

Sorry - I missed your message...

Traditionally a reception report would have your name, address, callsign, location GSQ lat/long, equipment used, signal received with SINPO etc... sent by letter with a stamped, self addressed envelope.

I just sent an email (translated into the appropriate language) with the raw data from YaND - however I was only looking for confirmation due to the errors.

So I was surprised to get a paper QSL, however it seems from their letter that they are always grateful to receive signal reports...

I got the email address from List IV:-

https://www.itu.int/net/ITU-R/terrestrial/docs/mars/2_ListIV_compilation.pdf

This is an old edition so some addresses may not be correct..but there are postal addresses too..

Hope this is some help, this is not something I have done very often..

--
Best Regards & Good DX

Jay