Re: MMSI 002288191 (Saint Quay Signal Station)

Noel

Hello Rich. Hope you don't mind me interrupting your thread.

I currently use YaDD on HF and have run 1 night in parallel with SeaTTY. In terms of decodes, they would appear to be on a par and of course YaDD does all the additional id's and logging. So i will continue using Yadd on HF.

I'm trying a couple of decoders for VHF DSC - SeaTTY and Coaa's DSC decoder. Both on trial at the moment. I will be using an SDRPlay RSP2 and wondered what reception mode and filters i should use - together with any other hints and tips you might have? I'm in Essex and assume that channel 70 would apply here?

Regards
Noel